| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hato Mayor in June is hot at 27.25 °C (81.05 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet. Around 187.9mm (7.4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Hato Mayor June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hato Mayor:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 54.3 kms (33.7 miles) NNW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) W
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) W
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 40.4 kms (25.1 miles) W
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 81.8 kms (50.9 miles) WSW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SW
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WSW
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 39.3 kms (24.4 miles) S