| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hato Mayor in November is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 110.6mm (4.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Hato Mayor November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hato Mayor:
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 54.3 kms (33.7 miles) NNW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) W
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) W
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 40.4 kms (25.1 miles) W
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 81.8 kms (50.9 miles) WSW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SW
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WSW
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 39.3 kms (24.4 miles) S